- ‘We’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means Opuscope.
- ‘The site’ means the Opuscope / website you are visiting or engaging with.
- ‘You’ and ‘your’ means you, the person engaging with us.
2. How to contact us
Company address: 110 Boulevard de Sebastopol - 75002 Paris
General purpose Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy-related inquiries: email@example.com (Data Protection Officer)
Information we may collect about you
- Information you give us: We collect any information you provide to us when you complete registration forms, or provide us with your details over the phone, for example when you register an account with us or subscribe to our mailing list or visit us on an event. This information might include your name, address, email address, phone number, credit card information and other information relevant to the event or service that you’re registering for.
- Information we collect about you: We will collect any information contained in any correspondence between you and us via contact forms on websites, and emails or telephone calls.
- We may collect information about you visiting our website and how you use it. This may include your IP address, geographical location, device information, browser type, referral source, length of visit, operating system, number of page views and similar information. This information may be collected by a third party website analytics service provider on our behalf and/or may be collected using cookies. For more information on cookies please refer to paragraph 6 below.
- Information we receive from third parties: We may collect information about you from third parties that we work closely with for the purposes of delivering to you the services that you request from us. For example, we may engage third parties to assist us with our online event registration systems or payment systems; these entities will collect information directly from you on our behalf. We may engage third parties to operate event websites on our behalf; these entities will collect information directly from you about your visits to the website on our behalf.
- We may also receive information about you from third parties where you have consented to such third party sharing your information with us.
- We may also receive information about you from third parties identified as commercial partners: device constructors, IT compagny...
3. How we use information about you
You agree that we may use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information on our products: new features, commercial release...
- To provide you with information concerning the compagny that we believe may interest you.
- To provide customer service and support.
4. Who we might share your information with
You agree that we can share your personal information with:
- Any other third parties when they are necessary to enable us to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees or where such disclosure may be permitted or required by law.
If you do not wish for cookies to be installed on your device, you can change the settings on your browser or device to reject cookies. For more information about how to reject cookies using your internet browser settings please consult the “Help” section of your internet browser (or alternatively visit http://www.aboutcookies.org). Please note that, if you do set your Internet browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to access all of the functions of our websites.
6. Third party content, sites and contributors
7. How we look after your information and how long we keep it for
We use appropriate technological and operational security measures to protect your information against any unauthorised access to or unlawful use. We will retain your information for as long as is necessary to provide you with the services that you have requested from us or for as long as the law otherwise permits.
Transmission of information over the internet can be insecure, and although we employ measures to protect your information from unauthorised access, you acknowledge that we cannot always guarantee the security of information sent over the internet.
8. Where we store your information
Our servers are situated inside the European Economic Area (EEA) and all of the information that we collect about you will be stored on these servers.
9. Your rights to the information we hold about you
You have the right to see the personal data that we keep about you, by making a request in writing to the Data Protection Officer (details provided above at Paragraph 2). You can also contact us using the details above at Paragraph 2 If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect.